Friday, February 10, 2012

Deal of the day! 80% savings on shorts!

Today, I got an e-mail from womanwithin.com that you got this awesome free weekender bag with purchase of any 2 items (using code WW68414) . So, I'm like, eh, lets check out the clearance section. I got 2 pairs of like, work out shorts, as well as the bag.

Original price: 79.80 (this includes taxes and shipping)
I paid: 16.39 and will receive 0.57 cash back with eBates

How?

Shorts were originally 17.99. They were on clearance for 4.88 each.
The bag would have been 34.99. but since i bought 2 items, this was free!!
I of course had to pay taxes, and though I found a free shipping code, I could only use this if I didn't get the free weekender bag. So, shipping cost 5.99. I HATE paying shipping. I really do, but it cost FAR less than the bag.

So after cash back, my total is 15.82. I saved a total of 63.98 and this was an 80% savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment