Thursday, December 22, 2011

Deal of the day! Burts bees item!

My deal of the day comes from Vitacost. This is a Burt's Bee's gift pack, I cannot say which one because it may or may not be a gift for someone who may or may not read the blog. So, when you join Vitacost you get a free $10 credit, which will be sent to your e-mail, with a code, which you will need when checking out.

The item I purchased was originally 14.99, it is a 5 piece kit. It was then on sale for 10.99. After the $10 credit, my cost was 0.99 plus tax and shipping, bringing the grand total to 5.98! So it would have been 19.98 before sale and credit. This site also offers free shipping if you want to spend $49 or more. Not sure if that is before or after credit.

Total savings: $14 or 70%!!! Can't wait to give this as a gift.

(plus 4% back on ebates which will be 3 or 4 cents!!! hey it adds up!)

Stay tuned. I have 2 more blogs coming tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment